- We ship virtually anywhere in the world
- Ask for a shipping quote? We will come back to you by email with the shipping fee and approximate delivery dates based on the availability of your items.
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, customs, or other fees required by their government.
Policy & Refunds
- Sales for all component sets are final. No returns accepted.
- Spenard Simulation is not responsible for any injury sustained while handling or operating ANY component.
- Our components are hand built especially for you and we are always working on how we could provide a better product. Due to the nature of these processes, you could observe some subtle or minor difference in our product.
- We test fit all components prior to leaving our shop.
Our 1 years warranty on Simulation Chassis
What does the Limited Warranty Cover?
- Broken Frame Pieces
- Broken Mounts
- Missing or Otherwise Damaged Nuts, Bolts, Washers
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Seat Sliders
- Wearable materials such as keyboard tray etc
- Any part that becomes damaged from normal wear & tear
- Damage to the product from improper assembly or modifications.