The SimXperience AccuForce is a professional racing simulation steering system. When combined with today’s best racing simulation games, the AccuForce is as close as you can get to driving the real thing and is delivered in a convenient, ready to run, plug-n-play package.
Our philosophy, keeping things simple, providing the best product on the market and let you choose how you want to build your Steering wheel system.
- Powerful, Low Inertia Motor supports up to 13Nm of sustained torque
- Motor mount -10° to +15° wheel angle (continuously adjustable)
- Includes Sim Commander SimVibe and Steering system tuning
- SimXperience 1 Year Limited Warranty
Out of stock
Accuforce V2 Included:
- SimXperience AccuForce V2 Base Unit with 6ft (2m) cable.
- SimXperience AccuForce V2 Force Feedback Controller
- Two 3ft (1m) USB cable with ferrite filters
- 3ft (1m) IEC Power Cord (same as used on PC’s) with U.S. plug
- Mounting Bolts
- Sim Commander software (SimVibe and force feedback tuning features)
- Motor Mount
- Servo Clamp 70mm
- Quick release system
- Steering wheel
Tools and Hardware you need to supply:
- Wrench or socket set
- Allen wrench set
|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 8 in|