AccuForce Pro V2 Simulation Steering System
The SimXperience AccuForce is a professional racing simulation steering system. When combined with todays best racing simulation games, the AccuForce is as close as you can get to driving the real thing and is delivered in a convenient, ready to run, plug-n-play package.
The key to it’s incredible realism is our groundbreaking direct drive motor control system. We’ve engineered an integrated motor controller / PC interface as opposed to communicating between two different circuit boards as is common in the industry. This allows the AccuForce to provide lower latency, better response and more accurate detail reproduction than competing direct drive systems. Combined with a motor that’s specifically designed for racing simulation, the AccuForce system provides the best possible balance of torque, response and most importantly, fidelity and linearity. The end result: a driving experience that’s second only to the real thing.
- Powerful, Low Inertia Motor supports up to 13Nm of sustained torque
- Includes Sim Commander SimVibe and Steering system tuning
- SimXperience 1 Year Limited Warranty
Accuforce V2 Included:
- SimXperience AccuForce V2 Base Unit with 6ft (2m) cable.
- SimXperience AccuForce V2 Force Feedback Controller
- Alcantara® wrapped 320mm Steering Wheel
- 13 total buttons (12-long life tactile push buttons & AccuForce Wheel Horn Button)
- Machined aluminum automotive grade quick release system
- Two 3ft (1m) USB cable with ferrite filters
- 3ft (1m) IEC Power Cord (same as used on PC’s) with U.S. plug
- Sim Commander software (SimVibe and force feedback tuning features)
Tools and Hardware you need to supply:
- Wrench or socket set
- Mounting screws
- Allen wrench set
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 18 in|