- We ship virtually anywhere in the world
- Ask for a shipping quote? We will come back to you by email with the shipping fee and approximate delivery dates based on the availability of your items.
- The buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, customs, or other fees required by their government. **No duties fee for all our cockpits for our US customers**
Policy & Refunds
- Sales for all component sets are final. No returns accepted.
- Spenard Simulation is not responsible for any injury sustained while handling or operating ANY component.
- Our components are hand built especially for you and we are always working on how we could provide a better product. Due to the nature of these processes, you could observe some subtle or minor differences in our products.
- We test fit all components prior to leaving our shop.
Our 1 years warranty on Simulation Chassis
What does the Limited Warranty Cover?
- Broken Frame Pieces
- Broken Mounts
- Missing or Otherwise Damaged Nuts, Bolts, Washers
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Seat Sliders
- Wearable materials such as keyboard tray etc
- Any part that becomes damaged from normal wear & tear
- Damage to the product from improper assembly or modifications.
- Manufacturer warranty is transfer to you
- You need to contact the manufacturer directly
- Defective Items- SimXperience warrants this item to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 calendar year from the date of original consumers purchase. Products being returned for warranty must be shipped to the SimXperience factory by normal ground freight and must be properly packaged. All warranty claims require a Return authorization number. Packages arriving without a return number will be returned at the owners expense. If the Product or Parts are determined by Villers Enterprises Limited (SimXperience), in its sole discretion, to be defective and not meet the exclusions or other terms of this page, they will be repaired or replaced, at Villers Enterprises Limited’s sole discretion
- All warranty claims must be made directly with SimXperience and not a 3rd party reseller or system integrator.